The Volume 96 Lead Piece is an Essay by Catharine A. MacKinnon that criticizes as abstract the existing U.S. Equal Protection approach and offers a substantive alternative, applying it to domestic violence as one illustration.
Volume 96 - No. 1
- Note: Providing Clarity for Standard of Conduct for Directors Within Benefit Corporations: Requiring Priority of a Specific Public Benefit
- Note: Economic Protectionism and Occupational Licensing Reform
- The Luxembourg Effect: Patent Boxes and the Limits of International Cooperation
- The Geography of Equal Protection
- What Legal Authority Does the Fed Need During a Financial Crisis?
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.