The Volume 96 Lead Piece is an Essay by Catharine A. MacKinnon that criticizes as abstract the existing U.S. Equal Protection approach and offers a substantive alternative, applying it to domestic violence as one illustration.
Volume 96 - No. 1
- Balancing First Amendment Rights with an Inclusive Environment on Public University Campuses
- Note: Affirmative Action: The Constitutional Approach to Ending Sex Disparities on Corporate Boards
- Academic Freedom To Deny the Truth: Beyond the Holocaust
- Free Speech, Higher Education, and the PC Narrative
- A Close-up, Modern Look at First Amendment Academic Freedom Rights of Public College Students and Faculty
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.