The Volume 96 Lead Piece is an Essay by Catharine A. MacKinnon that criticizes as abstract the existing U.S. Equal Protection approach and offers a substantive alternative, applying it to domestic violence as one illustration.
Volume 96 - No. 1
- Note: Address Confidentiality and Real Property Records: Safeguarding Interests in Land While Protecting Battered Women
- The Missing Pieces of Geoengineering Research Governance
- The Moral Psychology of Copyright Infringement
- Of Mice and Men: On the Seclusion of Immigration Detainees and Hospital Patients
- Public Enforcement Compensation and Private Rights
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.