In this Article, Professor Cohen responds to Articles by Professors Crawford, Alvaré, and Mutcherson, who wrestle with the arguments he raises in Regulating Reproduction: The Problem with Best Interests and Beyond Best Interests.
- Reining in Private Agents
- Mathis v. U.S. and the Future of the Categorical Approach
- The Twice and Future President Revisited: Of Three-Term Presidents and Constitutional End Runs
- A Place of Their Own: Crowds in the New Market for Equity Crowdfunding
- Improving Technology Neutrality Through Compulsory Licensing
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.