In this Response, Professor Klass further explores and amplifies the federalism issues that Professor Sara Bronin introduced in her article The Quiet Revolution Revived: Sustainable Design, Land Use, and the States. Professor Klass ultimately advocates applying the “cooperative federalism” approach used in other areas of environmental law to the problems of local regulation of green building.
- Reining in Private Agents
- Mathis v. U.S. and the Future of the Categorical Approach
- The Twice and Future President Revisited: Of Three-Term Presidents and Constitutional End Runs
- A Place of Their Own: Crowds in the New Market for Equity Crowdfunding
- Improving Technology Neutrality Through Compulsory Licensing
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.