Professor Robert A. Stein, Dean of the University of Minnesota Law School for fifteen years and former Chief Operating Officer of the American Bar Association, endowed this lecture series to enrich the program of the University of Minnesota Law School by inviting leaders of the bench and bar and of the governments of the United States and other nations to deliver an annual lecture on a topic of national or international interest. Former Vice President of the United States Walter F. Mondale was invited to speak at the Inaugural Stein Lecture and engaged in a conversation with Professor Stein regarding the juxtaposition of national security and the Constitution.
Volume 98 - No. 6
- Note: Address Confidentiality and Real Property Records: Safeguarding Interests in Land While Protecting Battered Women
- The Missing Pieces of Geoengineering Research Governance
- The Moral Psychology of Copyright Infringement
- Of Mice and Men: On the Seclusion of Immigration Detainees and Hospital Patients
- Public Enforcement Compensation and Private Rights
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.