Professor Robert A. Stein, Dean of the University of Minnesota Law School for fifteen years and former Chief Operating Officer of the American Bar Association, endowed this lecture series to enrich the program of the University of Minnesota Law School by inviting leaders of the bench and bar and of the governments of the United States and other nations to deliver an annual lecture on a topic of national or international interest. Former Vice President of the United States Walter F. Mondale was invited to speak at the Inaugural Stein Lecture and engaged in a conversation with Professor Stein regarding the juxtaposition of national security and the Constitution.
Volume 98 - No. 6
- Note: Toward Definition, Not Discord: Why Congress Should Amend the Family and Medical Leave Act To Preclude Individual Liability for Supervisors
- Note: Tweeting the Police: Balancing Free Speech and Decency on Government-Sponsored Social Media Pages
- Note: Guardians of Your Galaxy S7: Encryption Backdoors and the First Amendment
- Tie Votes in the Supreme Court
- Knowledge Goods and Nation-States
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.