This Note argues that the entire market value rule is an obsolete conception because it can award companies for value they did not create. Accordingly, the rule should be abandoned entirely and replaced with reasonable royalty calculations that focus on past licensing agreements if they are available.
Volume 98 - No. 3
- Note: Address Confidentiality and Real Property Records: Safeguarding Interests in Land While Protecting Battered Women
- The Missing Pieces of Geoengineering Research Governance
- The Moral Psychology of Copyright Infringement
- Of Mice and Men: On the Seclusion of Immigration Detainees and Hospital Patients
- Public Enforcement Compensation and Private Rights
© 2011-2016 Minnesota Law Review. All Rights Reserved.